Karasch & associates have over 35 years of experience in Court Reporting & Legal support services in USA.
Court Reporting Services:
Karasch & Associates is the leading court reporting firm in deposition and litigation support solutions. For law firms and corporations, we provide national coverage, state-of-the-art facilities, highly skilled court reporters, advanced technology, unparalleled client service, and on-time delivery.
In court reporting services, accuracy is everything. It is imperative to ensure that your court reporting is accurate, as it could significantly affect the outcome of your case! Below are 5 ways to ensure you receive accurate court reporting from your service provider:
- Industry Reputation: What is your court reporter (or firm’s) reputation in the industry? Ask for references and contact them to determine the level of expertise and quality of work provided.
- Technology Utilized: Did you know that many court reporters utilize Computer Assisted Technology (CAT) to report the spoken word onto a digital stenograph machine, and then subsequently edit the notes into final text at a later date? What technology does your court reporting firm offer to ensure accuracy?
- Court Reporter Education: At Karasch, although it is important for court reporters to possess speed and accuracy, they also must have excellent listening skills, strong English grammar, vocabulary and punctuation skills. In addition, they must possess solid business acumen, be aware of current events and know the correct spelling of high profile people, places and events, since these items could be mentioned during court proceedings. An expert knowledge of legal terminology and criminal and appellate procedure is also critical. Having a good understanding of your court reporter’s background and education will help to ensure the accuracy of your transcripts.
- Experience: A court reporter’s experience often determines the level of accuracy you can expect. It is important to take note of your court reporter’s training and education. If the court reporter does not have appropriate experience, you should have some concerns about the potential errors that could occur as a result. Similarly, if the firm providing the court reporting service does not provide their court reporters with the appropriate training, you should be wary about using their services.
- NCRA Certifications: Check your court reporter’s NCRA certifications. The certification program has three tiers of achievement, all of which are admirable:
- Registered Professional Reporter (RPR): The RPR program is the only nationally recognized certification program that establishes your competence as a reporter.
- Registered Merit Reporter (RMR): This step follows that of becoming an RPR. Court reporters with this status are recognized as one of the top court reporters in the country.
- Registered Diplomate Reporter (RDR): The RDR is the highest level of certification available to court reporters and can only be achieved by those court reporters that have held RMR status for five years, exhibited exemplary skills in all areas of court reporting and served as a consultant or leader in the profession.
Legal support services:
Karasch & associates is one of the world’s leading legal support services companies providing fully-integrated and cost-effective Legal support services to attorneys, law firms and companies across the globe. Our aim is to ensure success for our clients by providing maximum value, improved productivity and offering up-to-date technology.
By leveraging our expertise, legal businesses, you can easily concentrate on their primary business activities. With the help of our real industry exposure and technological expertise, our team can present customized legal support services that assist our clients in reaching their objectives.
Our in-house team consists of experienced attorneys and paralegals, they would act as an extension of your in-house legal department and help you add value to your business and increase profitability. Outsourcing legal tasks to Legal support services provides you a clear upper hand over your competitors with regards to quality, price and turnaround time.
We work with our clients closely &presenting cost-cutting possibilities and allowing them to pay attention to strategic legal issues and streamlining their processes. We help our clients by managing their internal procedures and tackling external disputes, such as regulatory compliance concerns, industrial disputes, corporate structuring and much more. Our real cost-effective solutions assure huge cost savings and make it possible for our clients to expand their internal capacity and retain top notch quality at the same time.
Our legal support service helps small business owners achieve their goals with expert advice with skilled and experienced representation. It is imperative to have law support in your team before problems arise so that you can make sure your business is taking preventative measures to avoid legal disputes and difficulties.